It's been an interesting day to start a blog...

My 18 mo old is screaming at the top of her lungs and she's been throwing up off and on all day...oh yay!  I began the day with what was suppose to be an easy 30 minute run as I have done three races in the past 8 weeks and am a bit tired to say the least.  (I'll review those in a later post, but they include the Hawkeye 25K, Zumbro 17, and Pilot Knob 15K.)

But...that 30 minutes became one of the fastest runs I have done all year instead of a recovery run...and I started feeling the effects of it pretty quickly afterwards...and they felt good?   Instead of the stressed out-do I have adrenal fatigue feeling I talked about with my chiropractor last week, it just felt like the good tired after a good hard, fast run.  (Well fast for me since I have turned my attention away from short paved running to long trail running the last couple of years.)

Of course 30 minutes is not that long to make any quick judgments, but it felt good to run hard instead of slow.

Wait, poop clean-up time for the 18 month old---leak through...onto the couch...of course...well, life is kind of like a trail race, you never know what it will throw at you...

Six kids, a full-time job, and trail racing...well...this blog about faith and running should be interesting...

Now, how do I change this purple background so people can read the weird dribble that just came out of my head...