Vertigo and Running, Part 2

Well, despite vertigo, this morning, I ran 24 miles in just over 4.5 hours.  I had planned a 5 hour run for today, but realized that running around town locally might put me at too many miles so close to the race in 15 days, so I decided I would pull the plug at 24 miles.  I didn't worry too much about pace because I also needed time on my feet.  Home was my aid station which worked out very well.  (I even got to snag pancakes a couple of times that my wife made for everyone for breakfast.)

So, despite worries over vertigo, God blessed my run and it all worked out well.  Maybe my case was mild, who knows.  The chiropractic adjustment yesterday I am sure helped too.  If you need a good chiropractor, you should find one who uses the Gonstead method.  Incredible how our chiropractor has helped us over the years.  Blake Wayson at Wayson Family Chiropractic.

And, after a nap this afternoon, it seems the vertigo is gone.  Awesome!  Romans 5:3-5.  Physical struggles that we come upon are never easy, but if trust God and meet them head on, we can face them.