Bio Skin Sponsorship

Hi!  I am up for a Bio Skin Sponsorship this weekend starting tomorrow.  If I win, Bio Skin will give me a race day shirt to promote their products during my race(s), some free product(s), and most importantly pay my race fee(s) for The North Face Endurance Challenge Series race(s) I am doing in Wisconsin on September 13-14, 2014.

To be honest, this would be really helpful for our family.  There are four of us racing five events that weekend, and if one or both of my races could be covered, it would really help our budget for the weekend away with the kids.  Raising six kids and guiding them into racing is not easy nor cheap!! :)  So, if you feel so inclined, I, or should I say, we, would really appreciate your vote.

Furthermore, I am more than willing to help advertise a company like Bio Skin that makes products which help in athletic performance and aid in recovery, even from injury.  Check them out at bioskin.com

The link for voting will go live tomorrow and is found on Facebook at Bio Skin's page or at Who should win Bio Skin Sponsor?  You can vote 1x per day from Thursday - Sunday.  Appreciate your vote!  Thanks!