Product Review: First Impressions of the Buff Minnesota UV Half Buff

Going through a month's worth of mail this morning, guess what I found?
Disclaimer: I received a Buff UV Half Buff as part of being a BibRave Pro.  Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador) and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!

Going through a month's worth of mail this morning, I opened a package to find my new Buff Minnesota UV Half Buff.  This particular Buff as one can see in the picture above and below is of the state seal and outline of Minnesota.  (The UV Half Buff has several different designs including a few of the states. Check out: Half Buff options).  I chose Minnesota as my design since it's the only one of the five states I am racing in for 2015 that Buff currently offers.  

The Minnesota UV Half Buff.
The great thing about the Half Buff is that there is just enough fabric here to cover your ears and give a bit of warmth on a cool summer evening or morning run, especially one in the mountains.  Yet, being "Half" as much fabric as the full size Buff, it's not too much fabric to simply use it for a headband to soak up the sweat and humidity of a Mid-Western morning.  The UV part of the Half Buff says that it "blocks 95% of UV radiation."  That's great for keeping our foreheads from getting too much sun exposure in the summer months.

I love the size, color, and design, (as well as the UV protection) of this Minnesota UV Half Buff, and hope that they come out with more state designs in the future.  I'll have a fuller product review later after I get some use out of it, and I will also show you my full Buff collection, including my other two Half Buffs, one that I wear proudly with the logo of a recent mountain race I completed in Montana on July 4, 2015.

A quick selfie this AM in the Buff Minnesota UV Half Buff.  P.S., Yes, I'm growing the full beard back in time for Fall and Winter running/racing!  :)