Product Review: XX2i USA 1 White Gloss Blue Flash Lens



After a late 2015 run with my XX2i specs!
Disclaimer: I received a pair of XX2i USA 1 White Gloss Blue Flash Lens as part of being a BibRave Pro.  Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador) and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!

Back in mid-December, a pair of XX2i USA 1 White Gloss Blue Flash Lens arrived in the mail for me to test out.  Now, let me pretty clear on one thing: I am fairly brand loyal when it comes to sunglasses.  I've had at least one pair of a particular company's sunglasses for probably the last 15 years at almost all times.  I even had someone go back after our major car accident in 2010 and get my sunglasses out of our totaled mini-van.  They didn't have a scratch on them.  I still have those glasses.  They rock.

That said, the XX2i glasses are pretty nice.  The picture below includes everything you get in addition to the sunglasses themselves!


Everything but the kitchen sink comes with these glasses!
Now while this pair of sunglasses from XX2i didn't come with additional lens, there are sleeves within the hard case for them and plenty that you can peruse at the store website.  In addition to the hard case, you also get a soft sleeve carrying case that doubles as a lens wipe, two pairs of adjustable temple tips, two additional adjustable nose pads with a little pen screwdriver and 4 screws to change them out, and one strap to connect your glasses and wear with more security on your head if needed during various sporting endeavors.


The additional temple tips and nose pads along with screwdriver and bag of screws.

The hard case and strap.

And...finally, the glasses themselves!

The black temple tips and nose pad could be changed out for blue or red with this grouping I received.

At first, when I got white specs, I wasn't so sure, along with the polar grey mirror lens, if I would like them or think that they looked cool enough to wear when I was out, whether running or just for casual wear.  But, I quickly took to them.  (Perhaps my youngest boy commenting on how he liked them helped that along a little bit when he got his first glance one day after school!)

The glasses are made well.  They fit good and are comfortable, stable upon my head, not loose or clumsy.  They come with a lifetime guarantee and are priced very competitively.  Right now you can get 50% with the code XX2iRocks making them a steal!  Hurry though as this code is only good through mid-January 2016!