Product Review: First Impressions of the LEGEND Compression Performance Socks

The LEGEND Compression Performance Socks in blue.
Disclaimer: I received a pair of LEGEND Compression Wear Compression Performance Socks to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews. 

Over the weekend I received a pair of LEGEND Compression Performance Socks to try out and review.  I threw them on yesterday for my first four mile run since getting injured last week.  Usually I wouldn't wear a compression sock for such a short run, but I wanted to try them out and see how they performed.  I was surprised by how easy they were to put on compared to many compression items I have had over the last several years, including some socks that actually would rip if they were not put on right because they were so tight.  LEGEND has a saying, "Compression done right not tight."  There compression socks are more moderate compression having a therapeutic effect during exercise.  They are much, much easier to get on and off than anything I have used and I had no fear of ruining them.  

I am looking forward to trying them at work as well since I am often on my feet for an 8 hour shift on hard floors, so these might also get some time there, especially after a hard run before work.  The socks seemed a little big to me, but we will see how they are after a wash or two.  So far, so good.  I think these might be a nice addition to my footwear arsenal.  More to come.

P.S. Get 15% off with code "bibsave".