Product Review: XX2i Brazil 1 Matte Black w/Polar Grey AR Lenses

The XX2i Brazil1 sunglasses are for going "cas".



Disclaimer:  I received a pair of XX2i Brazil 1 Matte Black w/PolarmGrey AR Lenses as part of being a BibRave Pro.  Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador) and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!


I continue to enjoy wearing the sunglasses that XX2i comes up with to meet various consumer needs. The Brazil1 fits the need of "cas" or casual wear sunglasses.  (Yeah, I might have made up "cas", as in "caswear," not to be confused with "cashmere.")  The fact that they named them the Brazil1 is cool with me too, since I've been to Brazil twice to aid and train people there, and it is a wonderful country of wonderful people, that I could see totally wearing these ultra-hip sunglasses.  

Now at first, they might look a bit boxy...but, in a way, that's the point.  These are casual sunglasses to more or less cover your eyes fully while out enjoying the day, as opposed to streamlined glasses like the USA 1 or Australia 1 that I have reviewed in previous posts.  They have a nice bluish polarized lens, have small silver accents, and fit comfortably.



The Brazil 1's are a rock star!  

As usual, these glasses come with both a soft and hard case, as well as a sunglass wrap you can attach so you won't lose them or have them fall off.  In addition they are fully Rx-able and have a lifetime guarantee.  They come in both men's and women's with a few different choices of color combinations. 


Chillin' w/my moose!
XX2i will be the sponsor of Bibchat on November 22, 2016 and a special code will be dropped that week, Thanksgiving week, that's is only good for 72 hours, so look for it on Twitter and I'll see you there!